Monday, March 12, 2012

CHIPSTER DETAILS 12.03.12

I think I may be overextending myself. If I get a job that I'm interviewing for tomorrow, I will have three part-time jobs, as well as full-time uni. Oh, and I just started volunteering for the Women's Plans Foundation, a great Australian charity that raises funds to support women's family planning in developing countries. I'm working on their social media outlets, so 'like' the page, please! I don't know how to segue from that into the blog post content.

stephjess

My rich friend Steph and I! Her house is made of solid gold and her skirt is from Marc Jacobs.

brigandjess

So this might as well be Brigitta's style blog, since I keep posting pictures of her. I think we are getting slightly better at posing, although I have a pained look on my face which was the result of trying to look serious while posing against a wall in the middle of the night.

photo 2(1) photo 1(1)

I bought some awesome Kikkerland skull-shaped shot glasses! I want to make Alien Brain Hemorrhage's in them, but they also make cool tealight candle holders. They join my skull printed mouse pad, so there is a slight death motif in my room now.

8 comments:

  1. can i please be there when you make the alien brain hemorrhages. love steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you a multitasker, haha. The charity you're volunteering for sounds really worhtwhile, actually, it's something I could get behind. I like your outfit in the wall shot! Also, I love skull/skeleton themed things so I'm liking the shot glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you two look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some BADASS shot glasses. I like how you've turned them into candle holders! Very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shot glasses are awesome!


    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfits! Both of you look so beautifu!

    ReplyDelete