Friday, January 27, 2012

NAILED IT! MY MONTH IN POLISH

Whenever I feel the urge to shop (which is often), I like to buy nail polishes.
They are an inexpensive way to satisfy my money-spending cravings.
Painting my nails is like releasing some creative energy. Also, I think I have become desensitised to the smell of nail polish/remover, because apparently my room smells like it almost all the time. I haven't noticed the smell in aaages.

photo 2 photo 3

These pink and black nails are what I've got on right now. The second picture is matte blue with sparkly blue tips.

photo 5 photo 4

Spots and stripes with my nail art pen, and SPARKLES. I have at least 5 nail polishes bought purely because they were SPARKLY. Warning: confetti nail polish is pretty much impossible to remove.


3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love all of these! The color combinations are so pretty - I particularly like the first! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nail style!

    If you want,follow me and I'll follow you!

    kiss

    Silvia in FashionLand

    ReplyDelete