Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HERE'S SOME CLOTHES

This is Brigs and I doing our best fashion-blogger outfit-post poses. If we look awkward, that's because we are awkward.

P1290576 P1290584
Here is where I am supposed to describe what I am wearing and where I got each item from, but I fear that would be pointless with this outfit, since you won't be able to go out and buy anything I am wearing. I am that unique.


P1290569 P1290578
I don't know exactly what Brigs is wearing, but I think her mum made that shirt, and at least one thing is probably from Urban Outfitters.

detail2

My manicure! I'm liking this triangle thing.

detail1

Brigs' necklace is also a clock! And her skirt is also shorts! So versatile.

So that was my outfit post. I don't know how you fashion bloggers do it, because I wore almost the exact same thing the day before and the day after these pictures were taken. Sometimes I wear the same outfit for a whole week. Sometimes I don't wash my hair for a week as well. I am kind of disgusting.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe I am kind of disgusting too! It's good for your hair to not wash it! I love your wee illustration so much btw! So cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah, I just loved this post! :D
    I really like your unique skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love your comment on being so unique that we can't purchase your clothes! your blog is great, really authentic i'm now following you! x

    ReplyDelete