Thursday, December 15, 2011

WISHLIST

While I wait for my stomach to settle after dinner and before exercising (blehh, I'm doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. It's been, like, 3 weeks and I'm only on day 10 because I keep taking "rest breaks"), I will make myself sick with longing for the following items (which, come to think of it, I could easily just buy these things as none of them are too inexpensive, proving that I probably don't want them that much).



I could totally use this Milk crate with glass bottles, from emerald + ella, $29.95, at my Christmas party. It would probably be super easy to just collect some recycled bottles and buy a rack from a bargain store, but look how cute the presentation is here!




Dr Who TARDIS lunch box is what I really want for Christmas (but it's all sold out), from ThinkGeek, $16.99. I want this lunch box to take to work and lord my geekiness over my coworkers. What I would put in my lunch box - Reese's mini peanut butter cups. I only just discovered these little parcels of delicious candy crack (not widely available in Oz). Once I Google searched "why are Reese's mini peanut cups so addictive". The hits were not helpful.
Also from ThinkGeek, the Dr. Who Adipose Plush, $19.99! The episode these creatures appeared in was one of the first Dr. Who episodes I had ever seen and that episode was especially wack, so it was a good introduction. They are so cute! Who wouldn't want to help them take over human bodies and use Earth as their nursery?


This Tatebanko diorama kit is the shit, from Poketo, $12. I would preferably like it pre-assembled, because I am a very impatient person. I'd start off meticulously putting the pieces together, but my urgent need to see it finished would mean that I'd be doing a half-arsed job of it by the end.

A lot less realistically, I want this jacket from Jason Wu's 2012 pre-fall collection. I would like this whole outfit, actually, and several more pieces from the rest of the collection. But there is no way in hell I am paying hundreds/thousands of dollars for a jacket, so I'll just admire from afar. Also, what is "pre-fall", isn't that just Summer? Fashion confuses me sometimes.

1 comment: